Don’t Overload The Washer or Dryer
Proper use of your washer and dryer is required. Putting too many clothes in the washer will result in the following problems:
- Your clothes will not wash clean.
- Your clothes will become a wrinkled mess.
- You will damage the washer.
- You will be charged for repairs when you abuse the washer.
Dos & Don’ts:
- Never fill the washer tub with clothing more than 3/4 of the way, leaving about 1/4 free.
- Don’t pack the washer tub by pushing clothes downward to make more room.
- Clothes should be laid evenly in the washer balancing the load so it won’t become off balance.